11/11/2022 - Festanstellung
Trained worker / assembly helper for the production department (m/f/d)
The Heinzinger electronic GmbH develops, produces and distributes high-voltage power supply units. We want to further expand the tradtional high-voltage sector, the future medical & accelerator markets and our power supply units.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Mechanical construction of switch cabinets and components as per drawing
- Wiring of devices and units as per circuit diagram or wiring diagram
- Repairs and maintenance of customer devices
- Construction of prototypes as per instruction
- Carrying out mechanical and electrical finishing work
- Inspecting the units and components used as well as the work carried out with reference to quality aspects
- Training as an electrical engineer or a comparable professional qualification
- Experiences in installation, wiring and soldering works in accordance with industry standard
- Quality-oriented, independent and structured method of working
- Confident in reading circuit diagrams and mechanical drawings
- Knowledge of simple mechanical activities and handling machines for mechanical processing
- Basic understanding of QM and quality standards (e.g. IPC)
- Ability to use standard user programs (MS Office)
- Communication skills
If you like to work in a small team with a flat hierarchy and excellent work atmosphere, we will look forward to receiving your application.
Are you interested?
Please send your detailed application to us and also specify your possible starting date and what salary you would expect, preferably via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sascha Popp (assembly production manager) will be pleased to answer your questions. Just give him a call on + 49 (0)8031 2458 46.