11/11/2022 - Festanstellung
Software engineer (m/f/d)
The Heinzinger electronic GmbH develops, produces and distributes high-voltage power supply units. We want to further expand the traditional high-voltage sector, the future medical & accelerator markets and our power supply units.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Hardware-related programming of controls for high-current and high-voltage power supply units
- Design and development of user interfaces and software
- Setting up and carrying out unit, integration and system tests as well as preparing the accompanying documents
- Supporting the start-up and system integration in-house and at the customer
- Close cooperation with hardware engineers, project and product managers
- University degree in embedded systems engineering, electrical engineering, informatics or a comparable field
- Professional C/C++ programming skills.
- Experience in the programming of microcontrollers
- Knowledge of programming DSPs including FPGAs would be an advantage
- Experience with a version management system (Git)
- Basic skills in using interfaces (SPI/I2C/CAN/USB/Ethernet) and the respective communication protocols.
- Familiar with using oscilloscopes, debug and trace tools
- Communication skills and you like to work in a team
- Costumer-oriented, structured and independent method of working
- Good written and oral English skills
- Interesting and future-oriented markets (such as accelerators for medical applications, test facilities for battery simulations and battery tests)
- 30 days vacation and flexible working hours
- Attraktive remuneration + performance-based variable components
- Working where other people spend their holidays - leisure opportunities nearby
If you are also enthusiastic about technical products and would like to work for a medium-sized company with a flat hierarchy, we will look forward to receiving your application.
Are you interested?
Please send your detailed application to us and also specify your possible starting date and what salary you would expect, preferably via email to email@example.com.
Thomas Staber (head of engineering) will be pleased to answer your questions. Just give him a call on + 49 (0)8031 2458 83