[Translate to English:]
- Geringe Restwelligkeit und höchste Stabilität Doppelstabilisiertes, lineargeregeltes Universalnetzgerät durch Transistor-Linearregler (als PTN hp bis 0,001%)
- doppeltstabilisiertes, lineargeregeltes Netzgerät höchster Präzision
- Ausgangsleistung bis 5.000 Watt (größere Leistungen als PTN3p)
- Ausgangsspannung bis 600 Volt
- Ausgangsstrom bis 200 Ampere
- Restwelligkeit < 0,01% ss, (PTNhp 0,001%)
- Stabilität < 0,01% über 8h (PTNhp 0,001%)
- regelbare Ausgangsspannung über Zehngang-Potentiometer
- regelbarer Ausgangsstrom über Zehngang-Potentiometer
- Anzeige über zwei 3 1/2 stellige Digitalanzeigen, optional über Analoganzeigen
- Digitalinterface als Option
ERS-Compact is the ideal solution for your 48-Volt applications
Intuitive touch panel for standalone operation and all popular interfaces
Micro and mild hybrid systems are playing an increasingly important role in the electrification of modern vehicle drive systems. 48-Volt applications, used in conjunction with diesel and gas engines, can significantly reduce fuel consumption. As a module for engine-internal efficiency technology, the systems can also improve driving comfort, because silent travel is possible even at higher speeds. Depending on the vehicle, new cars are equipped with the familiar 12-Volt network or new, 48-Volt applications, which are set to become the standard in future. Turbochargers also benefit from 48-Volt applications: Electrically powered compressors support the turbocharger if not enough energy can be drawn from the exhaust stream.
Thoroughly test new systems with ERS-Compact
To ensure that technical systems function reliably with all 48-Volt applications, numerous advance tests and checks are needed. This is where the ERS-Compact comes in, allowing the electrical system’s topology, voltage level and demands in terms of load and dynamics, battery capacity and different charging currents to all be tested. With the ERS-Compact, battery simulation can be carried out reliably while taking account of all kinds of conditions. Journeys can be defined and simulated, for example, but also different ambient temperatures and environmental conditions. The highly dynamic ERS-Compact system with rise times of significantly less than one millisecond allow drive cycles to be assessed in real time.
ERS-Compact offers modular design
The modular design of the ERS-Compact means that up to four devices can be connected in a serial, parallel or even mixed arrangement in order to set up 48-Volt applications with higher currents or other voltage combinations. The cluster of devices can also be expanded later without any problems, giving you complete flexibility.
ERS-Compact is the flexible, standalone device for battery testing and simulation for 48-Volt applications. We would be delighted to provide you with detailed information about its functions and possibilities. Talk to our experts by calling +49 8031 2458 0 or send an e-mail to info(at)heinzinger(dot)de
Send your request now
Would you like to know more about power supplies from Heinzinger?