Precision up to 0.1 %
- Output voltages up to 600 Volt (for higher voltages please refer to the PHY product line).
- Output currents >5,000 Amperes
- suitable for resistive, inductive and capacitive loads
- Continuous short circuit proof
- Operation is possible as voltage or current source (CV-mode or CC-mode).
- Digital display, for voltage as well as current
- Setting of the output values with 10-turn
- potentiometers, separately for voltage and current
- Sense input line for voltage control at the load
- Remote controllable and extendable by means of the integrated analog interface (devices <100 V)
Your personal contact
+49 80 31 - 24 58 - 63
High-performance power supplies such as thyristor-operated low-voltage power supplies in the DC area
...e.g. for galvanic baths in semi-conductor production
Luigi Galvani was the Italian doctor who discovered the principle of Galvanism in 1780. In galvanization, an electric current is applied to an electrolytic bath. The circuit's anode has a metal element, e.g., made of copper or nickel. An object to be coated with the metal is placed on the cathode, which acts as the minus pole. The electric current separates metal ions from the electrode and deposits them evenly on the workpiece to be coated. This procedure is used, e.g., in semi-conductor production.
High-performance power supplies of the PNY-series by Heinzinger reliably provide a controlled DC voltage with accuracies of < 0.1 percent at a residual ripple of less than 1 percent for this procedure. The high-performance power supplies are built so robustly that they offer reliable function even when operated around the clock under difficult environmental conditions. In addition to applications in galvanization, the high-performance power supplies can also be used:
- in test benches for DC-motors
- in test benches for fuses
- for testing high-power contacts
- as battery replacement
The high-performance power supplies of the PNY-series enable a large number of different combinations of voltages and currents. The devices can be adjusted individually for certain applications. Mechanical adjustment of the high-performance power supplies to different customer needs is possible as well, for example in the form of execution in a stainless-steel housing.
The devices work as constant voltage source (in CV mode) or constant current source (in CC-mode) with automatic switching. Different interfaces are available for remote control or integration into automation processes. The power supplies are equipped with a sensor connection to balance out power loss in the load line.
Simply call us if you wish to know more. You can reach us by phone on +49 8031 2459 0 or by email at info(at)heinzinger(dot)de
Send your request now
Would you like to know more about power supplies from Heinzinger?