- Output power up to 200 Watts
- Output voltages up to 350 Volt
- Output currents up to 6 Ampere
- Solid desk top design
- Low ripple
- Continuous short circuit proof
- Operation is possible as voltage or current source (CV-mode or CC-mode)
- Suitable for resistive, inductive and capacitive loads
- 3-digit digital display, separately for voltage and current
- Setting of the required output value separately for voltage and current by means of 10 turn potentiometers
- Remote controllable and extendable by means of the integrated analog interface 0…10 V
The power supply with linear control is a reliable lab power supply
Ideal DC-power supplies for laboratory applications or automated solutions
The following factors determine the size of a power supply with linear control:
- Adjustment range of the output values
- Residual ripple
- Stability of the output voltage
- Option to switch the operating mode to supply a constant voltage or a constant current
Power supplies are generally categorized into unregulated power supplies, linear-controlled power supplies and switching power supplies.
Power supply with linear control and a linear regulator transistor
The linear transistor stabilizes the voltage of a power supply with linear control. For this, the linear transistor is controlled by a differential signal. This signal is determined by the output voltage and an internal reference voltage. The transistor is activated depending on the values that are set in order to increase the output voltage until the target value is reached.
LNG-series - Compact table-mounted supplies with linear control
The power supply models with linear control from Heinzinger's LNG series can supply power in the range of up to 200 W for a number of voltage and current ranges. The devices are designed for easy use. They can be adjusted up to the nominal voltage or nominal current separately with their operating elements or from external interfaces. The serial analog interface is ideal for use in the industrial and automation sectors.
Key figures for the LNG power supply with linear control
Low residual ripple and good stability characterize these devices. The devices are suitable for permanent operation and designed for any load type. A power supply with linear control is particularly suitable for use in EMC-sensitive applications. In contrast to switching power supplies, they do not produce any high-frequency interferences.
If you are interested in a power supply with linear control but still have some questions about it, please call us at +49 8031 2458 0 or send an email to info(at)heinzinger(dot)de
Send your request now
Would you like to know more about power supplies from Heinzinger?