- Output voltage up to 600 Volt
- Output current up to 1000 Ampere
- Output power 750/1,500/2,400/3,300/5,000, 10,000/15,000 Watt
- Compact 19" rack
- Wide range input
- Shut-down function
- Programmable OVP and UVL
- Sense input
- Parallel operation mode using „active current sharing”
- CV-mode or CC-mode operation, with automatic transition
- Digital displays, separate for voltage and current
- Setup of output voltage and current by mean of separate, integrated potentiometers providing coarse and fine adjustment.
- Remote control and extension by means of the integrated analog and digital interfaces
- Last setting memory function
- Software drivers available for Windows®, Labview® and Labwindows®
Variable power supplies for integration into systems where space is scarce in the DC area
Plug-and-play systems with standardized installation formats
The variable power supplies for system integration from the GEN series set high standards for universal and reliable use in automated inspection and test systems for industrial use and in laboratory applications. The entire GEN series, which covers three different 19" rack heights, works at a high power density that permits outputs of up to 15 kW. Output voltages of up to 1500 V DC and currents of up to 1000 A can be reached by the largest build of the variable power supplies that is available for system integration. The laboratory power supplies have integrated analog RS232 & RS485 interfaces and can be optionally fitted with LAN, GPIB or insulated analog interfaces at need. The variable power supplies of any of the seven power categories available for system integration can be supplied from a 1-phase or 3-phase mains line anywhere in the world.
Variable power supplies for system integration from the GEN series can be operated comfortably using the elements on the front panel. They are all equipped with analog and digital interfaces for easy use in automated systems. They can be fitted with an optional Ethernet/LAN or IEEE488.2 SCPI (GPIB) interface.
Building parallel circuits for even more universal use
Some applications need even more power. For these, the variable power supplies for system integration can be combined in parallel circuits. When switched in parallel, these supplies use "active current sharing". Variable power supplies of the GEN series for system integration supply DC voltages up to 1,500 V in power categories from 750 to 15,000 W.
Variable power supplies for system integration must match your application precisely. Call us at +49 8031 2458 0 or email us at info(at)heinzinger(dot)de if you would like more information about them.
Send your request now
Would you like to know more about power supplies from Heinzinger?