11/11/2022 - Festanstellung
Hardware engineer (m/f/d)
Whether it's 300,000 or 40 volts, 100m amperes or 10,000 amperes – if power electronics and high-voltage engineering is your thing, submit your application for a job as hardware engineer (m/f/d). You will certainly feel at home in our EMC chamber, HV test facility (>400kV) and the three high-performance test facilities!
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Developing switched-mode power supply units for high-voltage applications in power ranges up to 6kW
- Developing circuits of electronic units
- Practical application of circuits basics and relevant standards
- Creating circuit diagrams
- Circuit simulation with standard simulation software (e.g. Matlab/Simulink)
- Design and rating of components for applications such as pulsed loads
- Design and rating of inductive components
- Rating and design of high-voltage cascades
- Technical coordination with the customer and drawing up the functional specifications document
- Commissioning of prototypes and preproduction series
- Internal technical support of colleagues
- Degree in electrical engineering or comparable professional experience covering several years
- Knowledge of and experience with the switching characteristics of transistors (MOSFET) and related driver circuits
- Mastering parasitic effects and systematic optimization of losses and EMC behavior
- Experiences with requirements circuit board layouts have to meet for suitable implementation of circuits and design in Compliance with EMC requirements and adequate heat dissipation
- Good knowledge of standard circuit topologies and their specific selection depending on the product requirements
- Familiarity with the use of developmental metrology techniques
- Customer-oriented, structured and independent method of working
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Interesting and future-oriented markets (such as accelerators for medical applications, test facilities for battery simulations and battery tests)
- 30 days vacation and flexible working hours
- Attractive remuneration + performance-based variable components
- Working where other people spend their holidays - leisure opportunities nearby
If you are also enthusiastic about technical products and would like to work for a medium-sized company with a flat hierarchy, we will look forward to receiving your application.
Are you interested?
Please send your detailed application to us and also specify your possible starting date and what salary you would expect, preferably via email to email@example.com.
Thomas Staber (head of engineering) will be pleased to answer your questions. Just give him a call on + 49 (0)8031 2458 83