11/29/2023 - Festanstellung
Sales engineer / technical sales (m/f/d)
The Heinzinger electronic GmbH develops, produces and distributes high-voltage power supply units. We want to further expand the tradtional high-voltage sector, the future medical & accelerator markets and our power supply units.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Providing independent / direct advice and support for customers at home and abroad
- Identification of prospects
- Sales conversations and providing technical advice for the preparation and processing of quotations
- Processing and follow-up of customer orders from order receipt to delivery
- Support and maintenance of existing distribution channels and customer contacts
- Commercial/technical education or degree as an industrial engineer or electrical engineer (m/f/d) with sales experience
- Enthusiams for technical sales
- Taking pleasure in sales-oriented work with high great enthusiasm and Freude an vertriebsorientierter Arbeit mit hund commitment
- Self-assurance and experience in contacting customers as well as communication skills
- Reliable, precise and structured method of working with distinctive ability to work in a team
- Business-level English and German skills, additional languages would be an advantage
- Negotiation skills and self-organization round off your profile
- Interesting and future-oriented markets (such as accelerators for medical applications, test facilities for battery simulations and battery tests)
- 30 days vacation and flexible working hours
- Attraktive remuneration + performance-based variable components
- working where other people spend their holidays - leisure opportunities nearby
If you would like to work in a small team with a flat hierarchy, we will look forward to receiving your application.
Are you interested?
Please send your detailed application to us and also specify your possible starting date and what salary you would expect, preferably via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Herr Peter Bannert (product manager) will be pleased to answer your questions. Just give him a call on + 49 (0)8031 2458 61.