Linear regulated power supply units with high and ultra-high precision
table-top, 19” built-in unit
- Low residual ripple and very high stability through linear transistor control loop (PTNhp versions down to 0.001%)
- Suitable for resistive, inductive and capacitive loads
- Output voltage up to 600V, controllable
- Output current up to 200 amperes, controllable
- Ultra-fast recovery times
- Operation is possible as constant-voltage source (CV mode) or constant-current source (CCS)
- Sense input line for voltage control at the load
- Sustained short circuit proof
- Robust and designed for 24/7 operation
- Desktop version or for 19" rack mount
- Remotely controllable and extendable by means of an integrated and optional analog & digital interface (devices <100 V)
- High-performance power supply units of up to 5,000A upon request
For Industry & Research
Linear regulators, proven technology, highest precision
24-hour continuous operation and challenging environments - the linear regulated power supplies of the PTN series from Heinzinger are ideally suited to these conditions. The outstanding long-term stability and reproducibility of the low-voltage power supplies make them ideal partners, for example, for use in the automotive industry or as magnetic power supplies, even in EMC-sensitive environments.
For a wide range of applications
High currents even for EMC-sensitive areas
The PTN units supply controlled DC voltages with a very low residual ripple. These power supply units come with comprehensive default options and are able to meet even complex demands such as conducting battery simulations with variable internal resistors. Because of their operating principle, the supply units are often used in EMC-sensitive environments, an area for which they are particularly suitable.
Heinzinger GEN distribution line. Compact switched-mode power supply units ranging from 750W to 5.5kW.The programmable power supply units in the GEN series are controllable power units that set high standards for a universal and reliable use in automated
monitoring and test systems for industry and laboratory applications.