Heinzinger GEN+ & GSP distribution line. Compact, precise and comfortable to control
benchtop, 19”-rack-mount, compact design
- 1RU / 19" rack for 1kW to 7.5kW units
- 1RU 1/2 19" rack possible with 1kW & 1.5kW
- 2RU 19 rack for 10kW units, 3RU for 15kW as GSP series
- GSPS DC power systems for power up to 60kW, preconfigured
- Voltages up to 600V (or 1500V for individual types)
- Power control combined with high power density
- Integrated arbitrary waveform generator with memory function
- Constant voltage, constant current and constant power
- Internal resistance simulation
- LAN, USB, RS-232/RS-485 and isolated analog interfaces
- Optional: EtherCAT, Modbus-TCP and IEEE488.2 interfaces
- Simple and automatically configurable parallel system for enhanced power
- 5-year warranty
Great performance in compact design
Programmable power supply units in many variations
The GEN+ power supply units can be used in constant voltage, constant current and constant power operating modes. An adjustable slew rate, an integrated resistance simulation system and an arbritary waveform generator with memory function are standard features of all GEN+ power supply units. Programming is standardized across the whole series. Several types of programming are available including LAN (LXI 1.5), USB, RS-232/RS-485 and an isolated interface (0-5V, 0-10V), which are all integrated in the units by default.
Ready for the future
Parallel operation mode for high power classes and high currents
A unique automatic and easy to configurate master-slave system enables configuration of scalable power systems. Special options providing particularly fast programming times as well as an integrated current sink are available for select types. These are suitable for test applications and numerous simulation tasks in areas such as the automotive industry.
All functions already integrated
All types can work in constant voltage, constant current and constant power operating modes. Programming is standardized across the whole GENESYS+™ series. The front-end control functions may be programmed via LAN (LXI 1.5), USB 2.0 and RS232/485 or the standard isolated control and monitoring system (0-5V, 0-10V). Interface options include IEEE488.2 and the Anybus CompactCom interface platform for EtherCAT, Modbus-TCP and others. Up to four power supply units can be combined to form a newly developed and automated master-slave system, which provides dynamic load behavior and residual ripple behavior comparable to that of a single power supply unit.