Heinzinger GEN distribution line. Compact switched-mode power supply units ranging from 750W to 5.5kW.
monitoring and test systems for industry and laboratory applications.
table-top, 19” built-in unit, compact design
- Compact 19" design, high power density
- Output voltage of up to 600V
- Power classes: 750W, 1500W, 2400W, 3300W, 5500W
- Integrated RS-232 / RS-485 interface
- Parallel operation with current sharing mode possible
- Isolated analog interfaces
- Option: compliance with Ethernet / LAN LXI classe C
- Wide range inputs
- 750W - 2400W in 1RU design, 3300 - 5500W in 2RU design
- 750W 1RU in 19" or 1/2 19" versions
- Auto restart/safe start options can be selected freely
- Last setting memory
Programmable power supplies
Comprehensive range of products, universal use
Power supply units in the GEN series are programmable laboratory power supplies, which set high standards for a universal and reliable use in automated monitoring and test systems for industry and laboratory applications. The high power density of the whole GEN series enables power outputs of up to 5.5kW in 2 different 19'' rack heights, which can be further extended by parallelling.
Remote control through integrated interfaces possible
Always on board: digital & analog interfaces
Programmable power supply units in the GEN series for system integration can be comfortably operated via the front panel and are generally equipped with analog and digital interfaces so that they can easily be used in automated systems. When in parallel operation mode, the power supply units communicate through an own interface.